Austin, Texas (May 4, 2023) — Enverus, the most trusted energy-dedicated SaaS company, is inviting members of the media to EVOLVE, its annual conference that will be held virtually May 16 and 17. Enverus EVOLVE is the only conference that explores the future of energy through a connected community where attendees will learn how to overcome the most complex, dynamic and challenging energy transition humanity has ever faced.
New this year will be the company’s acclaimed Play-by-Play presentations that include basin-level market insights. These analyst-led sessions will focus on how macro market trends fit in with energy transition, how oil and gas can compete, with most of the resource base known and massive quantities of data at our disposal and discuss renewable markets both now and in the future. Fusion Connect, Enverus’ hallmark energy decision-making tool that blends customer data in the PRISM platform, will also be prominently featured and utilized in real time throughout the conference.
Enverus will offer the opportunity for attendees to participate in its new Professional PRISM Certification course focused on Advanced Analytics & Asset Optimization during EVOLVE. By promoting their ENVERUS PRISM® expertise and showcase transformative skills applied across the energy value chain, L&D certificate holders distinguish themselves amongst other industry professionals.
- Greg Bensen, Head of M&A, BPX
- Anthony Borreca, Senior Managing Director, Stonepeak
- Anne Cameron, Co-Head, US Equities, Hartree
- Michael Cohen, US Economist, BP
- Frederick Eames, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Julio Friedmann, Chief Scientist, Carbon Direct
- Andy Huggins, SVP, Southwestern Energy
- Basak Kurtoglu, Managing Director, Quantum Energy Partners
- Jordan Marye, Managing Partner, Trace Capital Mgmt
- Arjun Murti, Partner, Veriten
- Megan Oberly, Vice President, Marketing & Product Management, H&P
- Tim Perry, Managing Director, Investment Bank Capital Markets, Credit Suisse
- Billy Quinn, Founder, Pearl
- Ash Shepherd, Director, Business Development CCUS, Talos Energy
- Scott Tinker, Chairman, Switch Alliance
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Energy
Members of the media with questions or needing help to register for Enverus EVOLVE should contact Jon Haubert.
Enverus is the most trusted, energy-dedicated SaaS platform, offering real-time access to analytics, insights and benchmark cost and revenue data sourced from our partnerships to 98% of U.S. energy producers, and more than 35,000 suppliers. Our platform, with intelligent connections, drives more efficient production and distribution, capital allocation, renewable energy development, investment and sourcing, and our experienced industry experts support our customers through thought leadership, consulting and technology innovations. We provide intelligence across the energy ecosystem: renewables, oil and gas, financial institutions, and power and utilities, with more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries. Learn more at Enverus.com.
Media Contact: Jon Haubert | 303.396.5996