Enverus is proud to be recognized for our innovations, products and people dedicated to powering the global quality of life.
As the largest, fastest-growing SaaS company dedicated to the entire energy industry, our work has been recognized repeatedly for our commitment to our workplace culture and contributions to communities around the world.
Enverus has received Top Workplaces awards in various cities through the U.S. Often presented in conjunction with local newspapers in metro areas such as the Austin American-Statesman or Houston Chronicle, this award is based on feedback gathered through a third-party anonymous survey administered to employees. The survey uniquely measures several drivers of engaged cultures critical to the success of any organization.
- 2021, Austin American-Statesman
- 2021, Houston Chronicle
- 2020, Houston Chronicle
- 2019, Austin American-Statesman
- 2018, Austin American-Statesman
- 2017, Austin American-Statesman
- 2014, Austin American-Statesman
- 2013, Austin American-Statesman
- 2012, Austin American-Statesman
- 2011, Austin American-Statesman
- 2010, Austin American-Statesman
Best Places to Work
The Best Places to Work award honors organizations with thriving cultures and engaged employees. The award, which is based on results from a third-party survey administered to employees, is often presented in conjunction with a local business journal within with the American City Business Journals network.
- 2019, Best Places to Work in Central Texas, Austin Business Journal
- 2010, Best Places to Work in Central Texas, Austin Business Journal
Best Place for Working Parents
Presented by Early Matters Greater Austin, the Best Place for Working Parents designation is based on a self-assessment that highlights Austin-area companies with workplace policies that allow employees with families to thrive.
- 2021, Early Matters Greater Austin
Fastest Growing Companies
The Austin Business Journal’s annual list of fastest growing companies ranks companies in Central Texas based on revenue growth over a period. Companies are grouped into categories based on annual reported gross revenues.
- 2021, Fastest Growing Companies, Austin Business Journal
- 2013, Fast 50, Austin Business Journal