Media Contact: Jon Haubert | 303.396.5996
Austin, Texas (November 5, 2020) – Enverus, the leading energy SaaS and data analytics company, is inviting members of the media to attend a live Oil & Gas Council webinar on November 10, 2020 at 9:00 AM CT covering contrasting outlooks on the future of energy in the U.S.
While the political pundits continue to analyze political races across the country, one outcome is clear: the recent U.S. election has driven a wide-ranging discussion around consequences for both the domestic and global energy markets. Some investors will be forced to think twice about where their capital is best placed to accrue value and drive growth over the mid to long-term.
Join industry-leading speakers as they discuss and debate topics around infrastructure plans, leasing and drilling on federal lands, emissions, carbon tax, Environmental Social Governance (ESG), and OPEC.
Confirmed speakers include Bill Marko, Managing Director at Jefferies; Andrew Gillick, Managing Director, Energy Sector Strategist at Enverus; Jen Snyder, Director at Enverus; and Jordan Marye, Managing Partner at Denham Capital.
- Who: Employees of the oil and gas industry and members of the media.
- What: Virtual discussion and debate on the future of capital in energy.
- Where: Online, virtual event.
- When: November 10, 2020 at 9:00 AM CT.
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly-technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries. Enverus is a portfolio company of Genstar Capital. Learn more at Enverus.com.
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- Enverus Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification™ - June 21, 2022
- New Successful Collaboration Between Enverus and Lead Consult-Data - June 17, 2022
- Preparing for Summer Load? Don’t miss our 2022 Summer Outlooks - June 16, 2022