Changing environmental attitudes, job engagement, an aging workforce, new technologies … these are just a few things affecting the energy workforce today.
A recent survey of global energy industry recruiters and workers reflects these shifts, indicating their importance for all energy producers, from oil and gas to renewable energy. It’s becoming clear how crucial it is for the energy companies to focus on professional development opportunities and training to strengthen engagement and retention in response to these trends.
Introducing Enverus Learning and Development
Enverus is launching a Learning and Development Program in response to these market changes. The continuing education program offers five different learning options for energy professionals to grow their understanding of how to effectively use Enverus solutions and stay current on industry trends. The options include certifications, learning sites, live webinars, education resources and onboarding.
“At Enverus, we’ve always focused on trying to partner with our customers and understand their biggest challenges. This drives the roadmap of what we develop. Over the last three years, we’ve heard more and more about three related challenges: attracting new talent, helping existing workforces become skilled with new technologies and retaining employees. Helping them meet these challenges is why Enverus developed our Learning and Development Program,” said Jimmy Fortuna, chief product officer at Enverus.
Enverus Learning and Development options
Why professional development matters
Energy is always changing, and today, many companies rely on technology that provides advanced data, analytics and technical workflows to make data-based decisions about their business. Professionals need to adjust to these changes by learning new skills and techniques or risk everyday inefficiency at their jobs or career stagnation. Also, new graduates with less work experience might find it difficult to find a job in the industry.
Enverus learning and development helps industry professionals stay on top of trends by educating them on new Enverus PRISM® workflows that help them do their day-to-day work more efficiently. Graduates can benefit from Enverus certifications to stand out amid the competition.
Employee training also benefits leaders. Professional development programs increase employee retention, engagement, technology adoption and productivity, helping a company realize maximum value from technology investments.
Check out these statistics on PRISM usage and adoption before and after participants went through the certification program.
PRISM adoption post-certification by the numbers
“Because of the scale and complexity of the energy industry, today’s businesses do a tremendous amount of research before capital and operating decisions are made. The PRISM platform is the fastest-growing software for the energy sector. Asset teams, executives, investors, business development teams and geologists rely on the platform’s current market data and analytics to improve resource allocation, optimize asset performance and increase the speed of operations. The Learning and Development Program gives PRISM users the knowledge they need to find these critical answers faster and helps companies realize tremendous value from their investment,” said Manuj Nikhanj, president of Enverus.
More about Learning and Development options
Below are more details about the available options with Enverus’ Learning and Development Program:
- Certifications offer industry professionals the opportunity to master skills and acquire deeper knowledge of the Enverus PRISM platform. Learners complete a rigorous continuing education program, with different certification levels to learn how to work efficiently to generate their daily workflows, provide better insights and understand how to integrate PRISM within their teams. The certifications are great for professionals already in the industry to level up their skills, people looking to transition into the industry or college graduates looking to distinguish their resume from others in the job market.
- Learning sites offer company-branded sites that provide employees the skills and knowledge needed to empower the business to compete in the industry today. Each site allows for the organization to provide a dedicated experience to their employee base to show professional growth and development opportunities.
- Live training webinars are available to all PRISM customers with four sessions offered monthly!
- Education content, including a large PRISM workbook library, on-demand webinars, and other on-demand training, keeps PRISM users on the cutting edge of key industry topics and shows them how to perform these workflows in PRISM.
- Onboarding includes on-demand PRISM onboarding training courses for new or existing users of Enverus ®FOUNDATIONS and Enverus ®CORE, two of the most popular PRISM packages offered by Enverus.
Learn more at enverus.com/learning.
Want to learn more about Enverus Learning and Development? Contact us by filling out the form below.