In our latest episode of Energy Levelized, we discuss how U.S. state and federal regulators are managing the integration of renewable technology, increased power demand following COVID-19, and rising summer temperatures. Morgan Kwan and Ian Nieboer interview Adam Jordan, managing director for Enverus Intelligence Research managing director, on his perspectives on renewable energy, growing demand and the latest power industry news.
In this podcast we discuss:
- The Biden administration’s tariff freeze on solar imports and effects amid supply chain issues.
- Energy generation mix, decline in coal rise in renewables, and if nuclear energy has a future.
- Investments in ERCOT, the growing demand from crypto currency and increased population.
- Energy storage systems as a solution for growth areas and reliable pricing for consumers.
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- A Midstream Operator’s First Mover Advantage in CCUS - August 17, 2022
- Enverus’ SPARK Illuminates Transformative Opportunities for Oil and Gas - August 11, 2022
- ERCOT Storage: The Future Operating Model? - August 9, 2022