Q4 2019 Oil and Gas M&A Trends and Deal Analysis
U.S. upstream M&A markets notched more than $96 billion in 2019, for the highest annual total since $101 billion was recorded in 2014. However, 60% of that value came from one transaction when Occidental bought out Anadarko for $57 billion in the largest deal of the decade. Backing out that mega deal, 2019 saw $39 billion transact or just one-half of the $78 billion average over the last 10 years.
Some of the topics covered in this Webinar will include:
- What type of deals and regions drove activity in 2019 and will these trends continue?
- How are the differing outlooks of buyers and sellers coming together?
- What pressures are pushing more small public companies and private companies to potentially sell?
- With the “buy and flip” model of private equity largely played out, how is private capital evolving?
- After a big 2019, what is the outlook for mineral and royalty assets?
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay: