What’s happening in your Area of Interest when it comes to midstream assets like pipelines, processing facilities, and compressor stations?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn precisely what you need to view, analyze, and understand the lay of the land for all midstream assets. Using the Permian Basin as an example, we’ll show you how to perform a high-value analysis in minutes to make critical, informed decisions about the future of your midstream business.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand and proactively track operator activity (permits, rigs, wells) around any asset or a specific area of interest and locate DUCs
- Leverage current rig data to view historical rigs, spuds, and DUC count, as well as understand producer spud to production cycles
- View company acreage and track deals for sale as well as closed transactions around your asset
- Quickly calculate PDP volumes for any set of producing wells around any asset
- Build unbiased representative type curves for any producing well and pair with specific drilling schedules to create PUD forecasts
- Create a PDP and PUD forecast in a particular area to accurately calculate future throughput
- Understanding break-even economics for producers for quick counterpart and project risk due-diligence
Hakan got his Master of Science and Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering from Colorado School of Mines along with a minor in Business and Economics and worked as a mudlogger/on-site geologist upon receiving Bachelor’s degree for 2 years. Hakan completed his M.Sc. as a research assistant for Fracturing Acidizing Stimulation Technology (FAST) Consortium, and published and presented his thesis foundings under “SPE Paper #170835” in the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) in Amsterdam. Prior to joining Ponderosa Advisors, which was acquired by Enverus, he was the lead Petroleum Engineer at Austin Exploration, Inc. Hakan is currently a Senior Market Energy Analyst for Enverus’s Strategy and Analytics team. He leads the production forecasting, future market looking efforts, and consulting project efforts specifically in midstream and upstream space as well as supporting sales team in demo and sales of certain products from a technical standpoint.