Well Spacing: What We Learned From the Data & How to Identify Ideal Spacing Assumptions
- What have recent spacing trends in the basin looked like relative to other oil producing basins in the U.S.?
- With increased down spacing, how have operators optimized completion designs to achieve higher EURs over time?
- Which operators in Reeves and Ward counties are using tighter spacing, and what effect is that having on production?
- Do economics justify down-spacing if IRRs are currently subpar?
- Identify ideal spacing assumptions for further development and quantify child-well economics using granular type curve building for infill well scenarios.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay: