THIS WEBINAR WILL START IN
December 4, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM Central
- Where is the most significant concentration of completions happening over the last 18 months between these three areas?
- Who are the operators doing the most completions in these areas?
- The type of completions happening and the volume of material used
- What service companies are doing the completions, and which service companies are supplying the material?
- What are the best completion practices (like fluid type/volume, proppant size/volume, lateral lengths, etc.), and how do they differ among basins?
- What is the effect of these completions over time, and how does that affect production?
- What are the spacing trends and impact of parent and child on well development?
Technical Advisor, Enverus
John started his career in 2008 as an A&D Geologist. Throughout his career, he’s worked in several different basins from prospect to production and specialized in hydraulic fracturing of unconventional reservoirs. John has strategically planned and executed multiple large-scale capital ventures within the oil and gas industry. He is a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and a Certified Petroleum Geologist. He has a Bachelor of Science in Geology from Texas Christian University and an MBA from Tulane University.