THIS WEBINAR WILL START IN
September 19, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM Central
- What have recent spacing trends in the basin looked like relative to other oil producing basins in the U.S.?
- With increased down spacing, how have operators optimized completion designs to achieve higher EURs over time?
- How has M&A activity impacted acreage development over time?
- Which operators in Reeves and Ward counties are using tighter spacing, and what effect is that having on production?
- How does one know if the drilling inventory and operator reports on an IR deck is accurate and justifiable?
- Do economics justify down spacing if IRRs are currently subpar?
- Identify ideal spacing assumptions for further development and quantify child-well economics using granular type curve building for infill well scenarios.
Jeb Burleson is a Technical Advisor at DrillingInfo with over 5 years of industry experience focusing on asset valuations for capital markets. His specialties include operational cost benefit analysis, well database management, economic modeling, decline curve analysis, and reserves forecasting. He obtained his BS in Petroleum Engineering from Texas A&M University in 2015 and was working as a Reservoir Engineer for an engineering consulting firm partnered with an international bank before joining the DI team.