Drillinginfo Unveils New Functionality in Oilfield Services App, Enabling Customers to Find Opportunities Faster
Easy-to-use platform utilizes GPS rig tracking and breaks down communication barriers between team members
Media Contact: Jon Haubert | 303.396.5996
Austin, TX (Oct. 25, 2017) -- Drillinginfo, the energy industry’s leading SaaS and data analytics company, unveiled new features and enhancements to its Oilfield Services (OFS) platform before attendees today at the Louisiana Gulf Coast Exposition (LAGCOE).
Drillinginfo has been servicing the Energy industry for years, and began focusing on OFS in the past 18 months. The suite of tools shown today prove cutting-edge technologies can also be simple to use and easy to implement for any size organization.
Unlike competitors, Drillinginfo has taken what is familiar, such as rig and permit reports, and transformed it to become interactive, flexible and customized across print, web, mobile, and email– making static reports obsolete. With Drillinginfo, data filters display only the most relevant and actionable activity, allowing OFS professionals to focus on closing deals and delivering value to their customers. This easy-to-use communication tool breaks down barriers between the field and corporate offices, creating an unprecedented level of alignment across any organization.
To develop these solution-focused products, Drillinginfo partnered with a number of OFS professionals to gain insights into the modern day-to-day challenges of the oil and gas industry.
“This side of the industry has mostly been underserved and lacked innovation,” said Colin Westmoreland, general manager of OFS from Drillinginfo, “Over the past year we have met with hundreds of OFS companies from the largest to smallest to understand exactly what the industry needs and how we can solve existing problems.”
Key Features of the OFS platform:
- First and only to track land drilling rigs in the US with GPS units, giving Drillinginfo the most accurate location information in the industry.
- Industry leading rig analytics product to understand historical locations, trends, rig movements, driller-operator relationships that allow companies to make better business plans.
- A state-of-art mobile app where users can share notes with other users on permits and rigs in their company and collect competitor intelligence for a range of different services from valves, to pipe, to wireline, etc.
- Connects the office and field and allow companies to better understand their market share and adjust business plans accordingly.
- Provides users access to rig locations, permits, drilled uncompleted wells (DUCs), custom reports to filter through the noise and pinpoint business leads that have a higher close rate.
- Users can save money and time by optimizing their routes to multiple rigs and thus spend more time selling.
- For chemical producers, vendors, suppliers and completion companies, Drillinginfo has created an analytics product, Drillinginfo Oilfield Chemicals, that allows user to better understand the chemical market. From market share, the players on a high level to a granular well level of what’s going downhole.
To get started, Drillinginfo is also offering a free 14-day trial to the new suite of products.
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to the energy, power, and commodities markets. Our state-of-the-art SaaS platform offers sophisticated technology, powerful analytics, and industry-leading data. Our solutions deliver value across upstream, midstream and downstream markets, empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, utilities, trading and risk, and capital markets companies to be more collaborative, efficient, and competitive. Drillinginfo delivers actionable intelligence over mobile, web, and desktop to analyze and reduce risk, conduct competitive benchmarking, and uncover market insights. Drillinginfo serves over 3,500 companies globally from its Austin, Texas, headquarters and has approximately 650 employees. For more information visit drillinginfo.com.