Join Hart Energy and Drillinginfo on June 7th at 10:00 am CT for a webinar focusing petroleum and unconventional activity in the Permian Basin. The Permian Basin covers West Texas and southeast New Mexico and is one of the premier producing plays in the U.S. Today’s unconventional prospects in the Permian continue to offer attractive opportunities to both long-time players and new entrants, even though the conventional reservoirs are heavily developed. During this 55-minute webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn about recent trends in Permian rig/leasing activity, get a better outlook on unconventional development in the play, and discover an infrastructure & economics snapshot.
Drillinginfo’s Senior Research Analyst, Jason Simmons will be speaking during the educational webinar. During his 15 minute presentation, attendees will learn more about:
- Unconventional Trends in the Permian Basin (ie. Leasing, Permitting, Production)
- Unconventional Metrics in the Permian Basin
- EUR and Economic Evaluation
There will be a live Q&A session following all of the speakers presentations. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the unconventional possibilities in the Permian Basin from two veteran industry experts.
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- 70% of the Interconnection Queue Will Be Scrapped. Who Will Be a Winner? - June 28, 2022
- Enverus Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification™ - June 21, 2022
- New Successful Collaboration Between Enverus and Lead Consult-Data - June 17, 2022