Last year, Drillinginfo released the Enhanced Exports feature, which enabled you to export up to 250,000 rows into 3rd party programs (Geographix, PHDWin, etc.) drastically reducing the amount of time required for people who export mass amounts of data.
We’ve recently released an upgrade to the Enhanced Exports feature. Per requests from our clients, we’ve updated the capability to select a 10, 12 or 14 digit API numbers for the DRI and Geographix Enhanced Exports. Previously you were only able to export in a 10 digit API format.
In order to change your preferred API format, simply do the following:
- Login in to Drillinginfo
- Select “MyDI” at the top of the screen
- Click “Update User Preferences”
- Change your “Preferred API Format” in the dropdown box
- Click “Update”
We appreciate any future feedback, and if you have any other requests, please submit them to [email protected]
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- ConocoPhillips acquires Concho Resources for $13.3 billion in the largest pure shale deal since 2011 - October 21, 2020
- More Than Just a Stick on a Map - October 19, 2020
- Eagle Ford Capital Allocation - October 13, 2020