The work never stops – DI continues to add counties across our coverage area at a rapid pace. To find out more about how LandTracs can improve your work flow processes, check out our brief LandTrac demo: Click here
For a full list of available LandTrac counties Click Here.
Released in the past 2 months:
- Cleburne, AR
- Logan, AR
- Van Buren, AR
- Phillips, CO
- Garvin, OK
- Bryan, OK
- Renville, ND
- Chaves, NM
- Niobrara, WY
- Gray, TX
- Ochiltree, TX
- Wheeler, TX
- Winkler, TX
For all those anxious to know how we’re doing on our E.TX/Haynesville counties, here’s the current status:
Freestone County – 76% complete
Leon County – 54% complete
Shelby County – 63% complete
Utilize Drillinginfo’s LandTrac™ Land & Exploration Suite for a fully integrated view of land, regulatory, and well data.
• Quickly & easily locate open, expiring or HBP acreage
• Search acreage by lessee name or primary term
• Map all active and expired leases
• Lease images and descriptions linked to individual tracts of land
• All information downloadable as shape file
For additional information on LandTracs contact Drillinginfo at 888.579.5952.
Don’t forget – Respondent Data Now Available for Oklahoma!!!
2.4 million respondents are now available and integrated into LandTracs! Names are searchable individually or by order information.
Latest posts by jrack (see all)
- DrillingInfo closing in on over 100 LandTrac counties!! - July 21, 2009
- New TX RRC Pipeline Layer! - May 18, 2009
- New for DI Plus Members! - April 9, 2009