On August 4, 2011, Drillinginfo released the latest version of our charting application designed to more effectively analyze your oil and gas assets.
New features include:
- More intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Auto Curve Fitting for Hyperbolic Production Declines- including “B” tuning
- Auto “Drag & Zoom” feature for easier DCA visualization (and un-zoom)
- Additional icons to review and Calculate Reserves EUR more quickly
- Automatically populate forecasted Oil/Gas Volumes into Economics Calculator
- Save Decline Curve parameters for future wells in similar fields
- Calculate BOE Equivalency Curve from Oil/Gas Volumes (see image above)
For more information on Drillinginfo’s new charting application release, click here to view the release notes (pdf).
Latest posts by Kristi Machicek (see all)
- Drilling Info Names New CFO to Manage Strategic Growth Initiatives [Press Release] - December 28, 2012
- Drilling Info Acquires Wellstorm Development’s Technology (PRESS RELEASE) - December 13, 2012
- 3 Reasons Your E&P Enterprise Needs to Go Pro - September 24, 2012