Visit Drillinginfo at Energy Capital Week June 14-15, 2010 at the Omni Houston Hotel.
Our very own Ramona Hovey, Drillinginfo Senior Vice President will present “What is This Shale Craze?” at Energy Capital Week’s Investor Workshop on June 14th @ 2pm. Join Ramona as she discusses:
- Why natural gas and oil shale plays are having a major affect on overall production and supply.
- Can the US decrease its dependence on foreign supply?
- Investors are watching oil and gas companies increase activities in a number of shale plays. What are the risks involved and what should investors know?
Visit www.energycapitalweek.com to register for the conference.
Conference speakers include:
- Keynote: Rudolph W. Giuliani, Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani, Former Mayor of NYC & Presidential candidate
- Keynote: Robert Bryce, Author of Gusher of Lies & Pipe Dreams
- Neal Dingman, Senior Vice President Equity Research, Wunderlich Securities
- Chris Croom, President, Asset Risk Management
- George R. Hutchinson, Managing Director, Jefferies Capital Partners
- Glen Hart, CEO, Laredo Energy IV, LLC
- Mike John, Founder and Partner, Northeast Natural Energy
- James McBride, Executive Vice President, Managing Director, Capital One N.A.
- Marc Cuenod, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Jerry Schretter, Managing director, Head of US Upstream, UBS Investment Bank
- William Weidner, Head, The Rodman Energy Group
- James Latimer, Managing Director, Blackhill Partners
- Rich Goldenberg, Global Hunter Securities
- Carl Tricoli, Managing Director, Denham Capital Management
- Arthur R. “Buzz” Gralla, Jr., Senior Advisor, AmegyBank N.A.
- Robert D. Wagner, Jr., Rivington Capital Advisors, LLC