Drillinginfo has released domestic production and permit coverage for all oil and gas producing states as well as for the Gulf of Mexico and Pacific. This dramatic increase in coverage is based on the acquisition of HPDI, a leading software and information services company for the energy industry, as well as a concerted effort by Drillinginfo to expand its permit coverage to match HPDI’s expansive geographic production coverage. The new coverage will be available immediately.
With this release, Drillinginfo is making a strong statement about its commitment to the US oil and gas industry. “Our industry is doing what it has traditionally done in time when our Country is in need of greater energy sources–expanding their efforts”, according to Allen Gilmer, CEO of Drillinginfo. “As the Majors and the Independents branch out from the historic hydro-carbon-rich areas to new and emerging areas, we are expanding to support them.”
For existing DI Plus and All States accounts the new coverage will be included in their Membership through the end of the current subscription year at no extra cost. At renewal all Memberships can be upgraded to the new DI US Membership at a DI Basic or DI Plus level. As an added feature, DI Plus Members will get both Drillinginfo and HPDI platforms in addition to the expanded coverage and data, extending their ability to look production broadly or at wells in-depth anywhere in the US or offshore.
“With this expansion of our geographic coverage, the versatility of having two platforms for decision support, and our commitment to continuous improvement of our analytical and workflow tools, Drillinginfo has become the most comprehensive resource for oil and gas executives, technical professionals, and anyone with peripheral or parallel interests in the industry”, says Gilmer. We can meet all the needs of our industry”.
- See our new coverage map and Resources by State .
- View a comparison chart of our old coverage versus the new coverage.
- To see what Subscription Package is right for you, fill out our interactive Needs Assesment Questionnaire
- To learn more about which Subscription Package is right for you contact your Drillinginfo Representative, call 888-477-7667, or email [email protected]
- To Learn more about HPDI click here
- To Learn more about the HPDI acquisition click here