A heads up to our DI ESP Unconventional Platform users that next week, Tuesday September 28 at 10am CDT, our DI ESP team is hosting a members only conference call to discuss a number of strategic topics on the Barnett, Eagle Ford and Haynesville plays. The purpose of these meetings is to share the insights and results gained from our studies as well as to build an interactive relationship with our subscribers.
This seminar will be a discussion of the following topics:
- Current quantitative operation leaders for the Barnett, Eagle Ford, and Haynesville
- Understanding and quantifying the risk of catastrophic casing/tubing collapse for horizontal wells in the Eagle Ford
- Productivity variations with casing size in the Eagle Ford
- Current economic and trending of dry gas, oil, and we gas in the Eagle Ford
After the discussion the floor will be open to you guys for questions, comments and suggestions for areas of future research. We look forward to seeing you there on Tuesday.
Click here to RSVP for the conference calls (Unconventional Platform Users Only).
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- Enverus Announces Key Promotions and Hires Within Its Executive Ranks - January 19, 2022
- Upstream M&A Rises 25% YOY in 2021 to $66 Billion - January 13, 2022
- An OPEC Cut Just Got Closer - December 1, 2021