Drillinginfo’s fearless leader, Allen Gilmer, made a great presentation at the Shale Gas Results in Europe 2011 on May 31st at 2:30 pm. Gilmer was the closing speaker on a panel focusing on attaining a global view of the world’s emerging shale plays to reveal cutting-edge exploration and investment opportunities. Individual talking points include:
- Delivering the latest reserve calculations to examine shale gas potential in global basins
- Examining the latest geological findings to determine how these will impact on the cost of gas recovery
- Evaluating the current political status of shale gas production and how conducive the business environment is
- Scrutinizing partnership and investment opportunities to see how these compare to European prospects
There was also a short Q&A session following the presentations.
This is the first year the conference has included an exhibition and Drillinginfo was thrilled to be a part of it. Drillinginfo representatives Ashley Degollado, Dai Jones and Martine Davis were also in attendance at the exhibition table. Attendees had the opportunity to learn more about all Drillinginfo platforms, including Drillinginfo’s North America Platform, Production Data Platform (HPDI), International Platform and our Unconventional Resource Play Platform.
Latest posts by Enverus (see all)
- ConocoPhillips acquires Concho Resources for $13.3 billion in the largest pure shale deal since 2011 - October 21, 2020
- More Than Just a Stick on a Map - October 19, 2020
- Eagle Ford Capital Allocation - October 13, 2020